I listed out the information needed for DStv Contact Details Pretoria emails, phone number, and address for their customers that want to reach them for one information or the other.
DStv is a pretty prominent South African company with tons of customers and patronizers all over the country. In fact, DStv isn’t just famous in South Africa alone, but it has established itself in other parts of Africa. Hence, a large company like this that serves thousands of customers will definitely have different offices in different places in the country.
There are a lot of people using Multichoice DStv in Pretoria, even loyal to the brand. Reading this right now, it is very likely that you are one of them. You might have been wondering where to get to any DStv office that can help you sort out some things in Pretoria. Look no further. In this short article, you will discover what you are searching for.
Table of Contents
DSTv Contact Details Pretoria
Multichoice Pretoria CBD Office
Dotnet consulting is the agency serving as a Multichoice representative in this office at Pretoria. Either you are a new client or an old-time customer, they will attend to you.
Address: Shop 147, 252 Middlestad Mall, Thabo Sehume and Pretorius Streets, Pretoria CBD, 0186, South Africa
Telephone: +27 78 746 2009
Email Address: [email protected]
Multichoice Pretoria Boots
Moropane Projects Agency manages this office in Pretoria.
Address: Shop 8 Amandasig Shopping Centre, 308 Heinrich Road, Amandasig, 0118
Now, if you feel or discovered that these branches can’t adequately take care of what you want to get down (due to one reason or the other), you can contact the main head office directly regarding Multichoice Dstv contact details Pretoria. Here’s their own contact details:
Head Office Address: MultiChoice City, 144 Bram Fischer Drive, Ferndale, Randburg, South Africa
Telephone: +27 11 289 2222
Other Things You Should Know About Multichoice DStv contact details Pretoria
- DStv is owned and managed by the Multichoice Group, and they have been around for many years now, with a presence in Nigeria, Kenya, Angola, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Gabon, Botswana, and so on. Multichoice DStv has a reputation for being the biggest African digital TV satellite firm in Subsaharan Africa.
- DStv doesn’t just provide entertainment for their numerous subscribers in different places in the continent, but they also provide direct jobs as well as indirect ones to tons of people in different parts of Africa. They have many employed workers as well as independent agents acting as their representatives and are doing well for themselves.
- The company launched their service in 1995 in South Africa and have been able to grow tremendously, dominating the industry. For instance, despite being a foreign company in a country like Nigeria, they have established themselves firmly in the country and have been dominating the market for many years now. Not just in Nigeria, but even in other countries in Africa.
- They offer numerous channels and services to their numerous subscribers, which is one of the major reasons they are ahead in the industry. With DStv, you can watch exciting content in different dimensions and from different places in the world. From sports (including exciting football games from top European leagues like the English Premier League, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, and so on), to current affairs about current happenings around the world (via channels like BBC World News, CNN International, and Sky News), as well as kids entertainment like Cartoon Network, and so on.
- Right now, the company airs more than 200 television as well as audio/radio stations, giving their numerous subscribers multiple alternatives and options. Of course, it must be noted that their channels differ in all regions around Sub-Saharan Africa. This means, there are some channels in South Africa that won’t be available in places like Congo or Ghana, and vice versa. Also, the usual is the availability of six bouquets that comes with a different price range. Many DStv decoders out there today actually give access to Multichoice’s streaming platform known as Showmax.